The mergers and acquisitions (M&A) adisory is a core activity of Rada Capital.
The company provides services for the organization and transaction support of mergers and acquisitions. We provide our services both on the seller’s side and on the buyer’s side at all stages of the transaction.
The goal of Rada Capital in organizing and supporting M&A deals is to achieve the optimal result that will satisfy for all parties of the transaction.
- Consulting clients on strategy development for mergers and acquisitions
- Organizational and transactional support of M&A
- Sell-side services
- Buy-side services
- Formation of joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Business restructuring
- Equity capital markets
One of the key priorities of company’s development is the M&A strategy. Our team will develop most advanced M&A strategy that fully corresponds with the mission and goals of your company:
- Company’s expansion strategy to new markets
- Improvement of company’s competitive environment by way of competitor acquisitions
- Accelerating business growth or improving financial indicators through creating of vertically or horizontally integrated structures
- The need for financial recuperation of business through restructuring or divestiture of assets or wholly owned subsidiaries
- Total or minority investment exits
We also arrange leveraged and management buyout transactions.
We provide a full range of services for the organization and support of M&A transactions at all stages, ensuring minimal involvement of management and company specialists in the process, which in turn increases the level of confidentiality.
Our primary goal on the Sell-side is to increase the price of the transaction and protect the interests of the seller.
The organization of a deal on the Sell-side is always a delicate and sophisticated process, a priori is non-public. Given the complexity of the M&A process, it is virtually impossible to sell a business effectively without a professional advisory.
We always find optimal investment solutions for buyers. By representing the buyer in M&A transactions, we conduct a thorough evaluation and diagnosis of the target of the acquisition/investment to determine the optimal price and structure of the transaction. A complex of professional services and a strong negotiating position enable us to make every deal successful.
If you plan to expand into new markets, want to expand the sales geography, protect your market from the expansion of a stronger competitor or bring a new product to the market for which you do not have the resources or technology, we can help you find a partner to create a joint venture or a strategic alliance.
Business restructuring is needed for companies experiencing financial difficulties, as well as for companies that seek to improve the performance of their business.
Many companies have accumulated non-core assets and have accumulated rather cumbersome structures, which are inefficient management. Some divisions became less effective or ceased to generate profits, which negatively affects the financial performance of the entire business.
Rada Capital will help to recovery your business and solve the problems posed by shareholders. We will analyze your business and find the best solutions for restoring company control, repayment of debts to creditors and reducing insolvency risks.
Services included are:
- Company’s operations analysis and identifying its weaknesses
- Elimination of inefficiencies: divestiture of unprofitable units, optimization of business processes
- Restructuring or refinancing of debt, raising additional funding to increase liquidity
- Increasing liquidity by selling non-core assets or parts of the business
- Advising on how to reduce accounts receivables
Our rather wide network of institutional and private investors, as well as contacts in the international investment community, allows us to choose the best opportunities for attracting equity for our clients in the equity markets. Such opportunities could be attraction of equity capital through public (IPO) or private (PP) placement of shares of the company.